SONIQ Paladar Experience Miami was adventure for the senses, Â curated by Anthony Petitone & Juan Carlos Zapata, andÂ presented by SONIQ, a specialty audio design and engineering company founded by Mr. Chandra Reddy.Â SONIQ Paladar ExperienceÂ isÂ an evening of Zensai – means before dish in Japanese, by Executive Chef, Jose Icardi, from Katsuya by Starck, thoughtfully paired by Sommelier Eric Larkee,Â featuring sounds from SONIQâ€™s award winning HTS500 Signature Limited Edition home theater system with iQSTM, intelligent sound.
Each dish item served is designed to draw out the human sensory experience including, sound, sight, taste, smell and touch. The menu consisted of:
– Tuna Tartar Osteria Caviar, pairedÂ with Rihaku ‘Wandering Poet’, featuringÂ iQS sound of unplugged concert masterpiece,
– Live Hotate Carpaccio, pairedÂ with Don Benedicto Pisco Quebranta, featuringÂ iQS sound mix of the best Spanish rock,
– Smoked Salmon Hand Roll Lime Caviar & Wasabi Cream, pairedÂ with Hitachino Nest White Ale Vodka, featuringÂ iQS sample sounds of The Islands,
– Mushroom Gyoza Umami Cream Truffled Dashi, pairedÂ with Gaston Chiquet Champagne, featuringÂ iQS sound of hip-hop,
– Wagyu Nigiri, Ponzu, Soy Pearls, pairedÂ with Scarbolo Amarone Merlot, featuringÂ iQS jazz sounds,
– Wild Berries Parfait, Bluebbery Compote, pairedÂ with Ron Barcelo Dominican Rum and featuringÂ iQS sound electronic temple demo.
The SONIQ Paladar Experience is held at carefully selected locations in various cities around the world that offer only the very best.Â Completing the SONIQ Paladar Experience Miami is the penthouse suite designed by Lenny Kravitz at the SLS Hotel, South Beach, providing spectacular views of the beach, while sampling the unique creations by Executive Chef Jose Icardi and incredible sounds from the HTS500 Signature Limited Edition.Â #paladarxp, #soniqiqs, @soniqaudio