The Miami Open’s new home is the iconic Hard Rock Stadium! The Miami Open presented by Itaú is one of the premier tennis events, and each year features the best players from around the world. New home at Hard Rock Stadium will be a culmination of culture, world-class fare, art, music, entertainment, luxury and a new caliber of guest experience in addition to world- class tennis.
Partnerships with Art Miami and art murals curated through Goldman Global Arts from Wynwood Walls bring world-class art from international artists to the Miami Open. The Art Open Miami produced by Art Miami will feature modern and contemporary paintings, prints, sculpture and photography art for sale that is reflective of the producer namesake — the world renowned Art Miami fair. The pavilion space is being curated by Art Miami Partner & Director Nick Korniloff and will feature important works of art from the 20th and 21st centuries. All art work in the exhibit is available for acquisition.
Hard Rock Stadium also announced the creation of the Sensory Room presented by The Dan Marino Foundation and Bose Corporation, a space within the facility designed to ensure all guests have a comfortable and private experience on game days and other events. The space will be open for the Miami Open as well as all stadium events. Located in section 153, the Sensory Room presented by The Dan Marino Foundation and Bose Corporation is a private air-conditioned room for guests to use as a quiet space. The room is outfitted with a padded floor, padded wall mounted equipment, sensory supplies donated by The Dan Marino Foundation and other equipment donations made by Microsoft and Bose which are now available for use to all our guests occupying the spaces.
The Miami Open 2019 also unveiled its new signature cocktail – the MO Smash. The drink was created in partnership with Hendricks Gin, serving up a cocktail that is light and refreshing, approachable while still embracing the deep flavors of Miami. The citrus forward cocktail pairs perfectly with the subtlety of the gin for a perfect courtside cocktail. The MO Smash comes at special pricing for the Miami Open and will be served throughout the two weeks of the tournament, from March 18-31, at every bar throughout the tennis campus at Hard Rock Stadium.
Miami Open presents premier restaurants and beverage partners for a true taste of Miami, featuring a variety of food and drink offerings including:
– Bluestone Lane – an Australian-inspired coffee shop and café committed to providing a genuine escape
– Bourbon Steak – James Beard Award-winning chef Michael Mina’s, modern, America steakhouse
– Casa Tua – the perfect dining experience featuring delicious Northern Italian cuisine, fine wine, and exquisite art
– Chī-fa – a modern interpretation of Chino-Peruvian cuisine
– Kiki on the River – a Greek restaurant in Miami featuring modern Greek cuisine
– Novecento (900) – the casual elegant European style bistro, with Latin American influences
– Kim Crawford Clubhouse + SuViche – as the official wine sponsor, guests can relax between matches in the newly designed Kim Crawford Clubhouse, a vibrantly decorated open-air lounge and custom bar serving up Kim Crawford wines & Frosé cocktails, alongside refreshing bites from SuViche
– Moët Champagne Garden + Sushi Maki- The Moët Champagne Garden is a relaxed social setting to enjoy the tournament in comfort and style, featuring Sushi Maki, spreading the joy of what great sushi should be; delicious, responsibly sourced ingredients and tasty combinations – an experience you’ll want to have again and again
– Stella Artois Beer Garden – This casual oasis is your place to chill out, check in, and catch up with friends. This scene at the Miami Open is where you can get in on the conversation about the tournament while enjoying some fine food and beverages.
Grounds passes are available for all guests to gain access to the Grandstand or any of the competition courts throughout the campus (excluding the Stadium Court), featuring marquee food and beverages, the largest video board in tennis, free nightly entertainment, and more!