June 6 – 12, Las Olas Oceanside Parks, 3000 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
In celebration of Family Health and Fitness Day on June 12, LO/OP FIT joins the National Recreation and Park Association, and parks across the country, to celebrate and promote health and well-being, and the importance of parks and recreation in keeping communities healthy.
Join us throughout the week leading up for the following special class offers and free activities. We know that exercise is great for our minds and bodies, but sometimes it’s challenging to maintain interest. That’s why exercising with a friend can be a huge benefit. During the week leading up to Family Health & Fitness Day we invite you to bring a friend of family member with you to any of the following LO/OP Fit classes free of charge*.
– Sunday, June 6 – Functional Flow with Shay at 10:15 am
– Monday, June 7 – Sunrise Kettlebell with Carlos & Becky at 6:00 am
– Monday, June 7 – In MOCEAN with Brooke at 6:00 pm
– Tuesday, June 8 – Open HIIT with OutFit at 6:30 am
– Wednesday, June 9 – Sunrise Kettlebell with Becky at 6:00 am
– Wednesday, June 9 – Buns & Guns with Sharon and Kaylei at 6:00 pm
– Thursday, June 10 – Open HIIT with OutFit at 6:30 am
– Friday, June 11 – Sunrise Kettlebell with Becky at 6:00 am
– Friday, June 11 – Foundational Flow with Arkell at 5:30 pm
– Friday, June 11 – Open HIIT with OutFit at 5:45 pm
– Saturday, June 12 – Wake & Shake with Sharon and Kaylei at 9:45 am
CLICK HERE TO RSVP