Join us for Galleria Fort Lauderdale’s Ford Men of Style presented by The Signature Grand and enjoy food, fun and fashion as 12 influential South Florida men work the runway in support of 12 local not-for-profit organizations. The highlight of the evening will be the runway show hosted by Jacey Birch, WPLG News Anchor. The fashion presentation will feature the Men of Style honorees wearing trendsetting fall/winter looks from Macy’s and Dillard’s.
The distinguished roster of leading men are:
– Tim Bascombe, Founder & CEO, The Bascombe Brokerage, (Broward Public Library Foundation)
– Eamonn Caulfield, VP Transformation Services, Ultimate Software (FLITE Center)
– Steve Climie, President, South Aviation Group (Jack & Jill Children’s Center)
– Rory Cooksey, Director of Growth, WheelHouse IT (HANDY)
– Tim Curtin, Executive Director of Community Services, Memorial Healthcare System (Art and Culture Center Hollywood)
– Andrew Koenig, Chief Operating Officer, City Furniture (Covenant House Florida)
– Eric Lachs, Public Information Officer, City of Sunrise (Henderson Behavioral Health)
– Paul Minoff, Shareholder and Litigation Team, Gray Robinson (Leadership Broward Foundation)
– Aaron Rothenberg, Esq., Attorney, Coffey Trial Law (Broward Center for the Performing Arts)
– Matthew Sacco, Government Consultant, Rubin Turnbull & Associates (History Fort Lauderdale)
– Jared Smith, Chief Executive Officer, Broward Health Coral Springs (Children’s Diagnostic & Treatment Center)
– Reggie Zachariah, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig (Kids in Distress)
Guests will be treated to gourmet selections from Cooper’s Hawk Winery and Restaurants, Seasons 52, The Capital Grille, Moksha Indian Brasserie, Lips Fort Lauderdale, Cucina Caruso and others to be announced. An open bar and live entertainment are also on the menu. An after party will be held at Blue Martini. In-person event tickets are $150 per person which includes complimentary valet parking. Tickets are only available through any of the 12 participating charities.