Champagne Taittinger, one of the last family-owned and operated grand marquee Champagne houses in the world, hosted an exclusive pairing dinner at Zuma Miami, to explore the art of celebrating, Miami-style.Â Beloved by sommeliers, the wines of Champagne Taittinger are prized for their delicacy, balance and finesse.Â The dinner featured a line-up of six Taittinger’s finest bubbles, all paired with delicious Black River Caviar, along with fourÂ delectable courses.Â #TaittingerTime
Black River Caviar, the first and only caviar brand in the Southern Hemisphere, is harvested from Siberian sturgeon, originally imported as fertilized roe from Russia in 1995, then wild raised at farm on the banks of the pristine waters of the Rio Negro in Uruguay. If you savor a superb caviar in its purest, caviar’s exquisite flavor is complemented best by champagne. Recommendations of Taittinger’s bubbles that pair beautifully with Black River Caviar and Zuma’s authentic dishes includes:
– Champagne Taittinger Brut La FranÃ§aise ($59.99) with Black River Caviar Siberian (30 grams, $81)
– Champagne Taittinger PrÃ©lude Grands Crus ($94.99) with Black River Caviar Golden Oscietra (30 grams, $100), plusÂ Sea Bass Sashimi with Yuzu, Truffle, &Â Salmon Roe; andÂ Grouper Tempura with Fresh Chili Dashi.
– Champagne Taittinger Comtes de Champagne Blanc de Blancs ($199.99) with Black River Caviar Oscietra (30 grams, $100), plus Chef’s selection of Sashimi, Sushi, &Â Maki; King Crab with Ponzu Lime Butter; Mushroom Hotpot; and Black Cod Marinated in Miso with Homemade Hajikami.
– Champagne Taittinger PrestigeÂ Rose ($83.99) with Roasted Lobster with Shiso Ponzu Butter; Shiitake Mushrooms with Garlic & Butter Soy; and Wagyu Ribeye with Fresh Wasabi.
– Champagne Taittinger Comtes de Champagne Brut Rose ($261.99)Â goes great with a Dessert Platter, Exotic Fruits, Ice Creams & Sorbets.