June 20 – 26, 11:30am-12am – American Social Las Olas, 721 E Las Olas Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
American Social Las Olas is celebrating its fourth anniversary in Fort Lauderdale. The restaurantâ€™s week of birthday festivities will kick off today, June 20th and conclude Sunday, June 26th. NightlyÂ entertainment, food and beverage specials are detailed below.
- Monday, June 20, will feature $5 AMSO burgers and BBQ ribs along with $5 Brooklyn American Pale Ale
- Tuesday, June 21, the debut of Taco Tuesdays with a $15.95 bottomless taco bar, $7 Herradura margaritas, $20 Herradura pitchers and a Mariachi band.
- Wednesday, June 22, the restaurant will host Ladies Night with complimentary drinks for ladies from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Thursday, June 23, will feature select drinks for $4 and $8 with live entertainment by DJ Remy Noise.
- Friday, June 24, guests will enjoy extended happy hour from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m., an all-you-can-drink special for $44 per person, $150 bottles of Tito’s vodka and live entertainment by DJ Affect.
- Saturday,Â June 25, American Social will feature $150 bottles of Tito’s vodka, $250 bottle service for both Moet Chandon and Belevedere or Perrier Jouet and Chopin and live entertainment by DJ Iron Lyon.
- Sunday, June 26, the party concludes with a Marvel-themed Social Sunday brunch featuring the Brooklyn Defender Red IPA.