Global Boatworks Holdings, LLC, the premium builder of custom luxury floating vessels in the U.S., launched of their recently completed luxury living craft, Luxuria now showing in South Florida and nationally. The Luxuria is a hybrid blend of luxury vessel which resembles and has the feel of an elegant, two-story waterfront townhouse. It is a 2,208-sq. ft., 2-bedroom vessel with 1,650 sq. ft. of under air living space. This one of a kind craft features floor-to-ceiling windows proving gorgeous views from every spot in vessel.
Other amenities include:
– Floor-to-ceiling glass impact windows with motorized shades
– Chef-quality modern kitchen with Bosch appliances & Caesarstone counters
– Large living room with LED fireplace
– Open air stairway to 2nd story deluxe master bedroom suite with wraparound bathroom
– Soaking tubs (Roman style), luxury baths/showers, and heated towel racks
– Over-sized desks with automated covering
– Sleeping for 4+ guests with dedicated office/computer area
– Smart Home technology including Lutron lighting system and Nest home technology
– Two 300 hp Suzuki outboard engines can be relocated or moved in the event of severe weather conditions
CEO Robert Rowe established Global Boatworks in Pompano Beach, as a multifaceted boat-building and vacation-rental company. The Company has previously built a highly successful vessel in Boston, Miss Leah, that just sold and has started construction on a sister vessel to the Luxuria, a similar craft with all the same bells and whistles. Global Boatworks is also in the process of designing smaller, “adaptable coastal living vessels,” which can easily be designed as floating offices, guest quarters or luxury man caves. Plans for these versions will be available on board Luxuria during the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show.