Let’s taco bout how we’re going to shell-ebrate Cinco De Mayo at Gulfstream Park! On Saturday, May 5, guests will shake their maracas in Champions Plaza with free live music featuring the salsa, disco, merengue band CACHET from 8 – 11 p.m. There will be drink specials throughout the property and entertainment such as a mariachi band at the Cantina Laredo Patio Party and a DJ at Frankey’s Sports Bar to shake things up. Guests can continue the fiesta by salsaing their way around Gulfstream Park’s restaurants to create their very own bar crawl with margaritas, of course! Olé! Free to enter, drinks at guest’s discretion.
Restaurants with traditional and specialty margaritas include:
• Cantina Laredo: 3 G’s Please Margarita, Cabo Flip Margarita and Sunshine Margarita
• Strike 10 Bowling & Sports Lounge: Ancho Reyes Spicy Margarita
• ROK:BRGR American Kitchen and Cocktails: Black Diamond Margarita
• Frankey’s Sports Bar: Cinco Meets The Derby! Margarita
• Yard House: Pomegranate Margarita, Salted Watermelon Margarita and Skinny Margarita
• Mijana Lebanese Cuisine: Shatta Margarita