The Dan Marino Foundation has teamed up with five South Florida autism agencies to create the 1st Annual Dan Marino Foundation WalkAbout Autism, benefiting the Autism Societies of Miami-Dade and Broward Counties, UM-NSU CARD (Center for Autism & Related Disabilities), FAU CARD, and the Dan Marino Foundation. This exciting and unique event will take place on Saturday, January 29th, 2011 from 10 am to 2 pm at the home of the Miami Dolphins, Sun Life Stadium.
Celebrity walk attendees include:
* Dan Marino: Legendary Hall of Fame & Miami Dolphins Quarterback
* Rachel & Jeff Ireland, Miami Dolphins General Manager
* Alumni Miami Dolphins Players
* Miami-Dade and Broward County Elected Officials
* Local Celebrities as well as Local News and Television Anchors
The Sports Animal WINZ 940’s own Footy, legendary South Florida radio persona and host of the South Florida Sportsman Show, will serve as the Master of Ceremonies.