Village of Merrick Park and Doctors Hospital are partnering to launch their first â€œMad for Momsâ€ shopping event on Saturday, April 13. Mothers, daughters, wives and friends will have the opportunity to enjoy delicious bites, shop special sales and win fabulous door prizes. Proceeds from the event will benefit Doctors Hospital of Coral Gables.Â The scheduled events for the day are as follows:
– 10:00 a.m.: Breakfast at Tiffanyâ€™s â€“ Featuring a talk on Tiffanyâ€™s 175th Anniversary
– 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.: Williams-Sonoma Presentation â€“ Chef Cici Cavalcante presents a refreshing juicing demonstration with the seasonâ€™s freshest produce
– 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.: Mommy and Me Photos at Boy Meets Girl
– 2:00 p.m.: Neiman Marcus Fashion Show â€“ Level Two â€œDress Collectionsâ€ (Reserved seating with RSVP)
– 5:00 p.m.: Happy Hour at H. Stern â€“ Featuring live door prize drawing of the spectacular Highlights Pendant (Space is limited)
Participating stores include 120% Lino, Adolfo Dominguez, Agent Provocateur, Ann Taylor, Azzurro, Banana Republic, Boy Meets Girl, Cache, Carlo Pazolini, Câ€™est Bon CafÃ©, CRAVE, Elemis, Emilio Robba, Gymboree, H. Stern, J. Crew Juicy Couture, La Perla, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Pottery Barn, SAWA, Tiffany & Co., Tommy Bahama, Tourneau, Villagio and Williams-Sonoma. All ages are welcome to participate in the dayâ€™s events.
RSVP: TereA@baptisthealth.net or call 786-308-3578